Tuesday, August 25, 2015

New Orleans or Bust


Many (many, many, many) hours after our tire incident, we arrived in New Orleans. It was pitch black, and the only sightseeing we did took place on the inside of our eyelids. However, we were able to do some sightseeing for a few hours before boarding our ship. All three of us were instantly in love with the blend of grittiness and old fashioned elegance. (The food was pretty great, too.)








We didn't spend nearly as much time in New Orleans as I'd have liked, but that just means I'll be back one day soon. If any of you have recommendations for our next trip, leave them below! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you writing. I often wondered how things were going for you. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.