Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dear Readers,

carrotspeak has always felt like a safe haven to me.  Writing here was akin to curling up with a mug of coffee and chatting with an old friend.  But there has been an major upheaval in my world, and that comfort is lost.  Typing here, I can feel a tug from the life I'm leaving behind.  But that chapter in my story has closed.  I am packing it delicately into a box and stowing it away.

Essentially, my slate is scrubbed clean.  I've begun a new, anonymous blog to reflect that.  So, I hereby extend my hand:  If you would like to join me in discovering what adventure lies ahead, email me at carrie1200@gmail.com for a link to my new blog home.  I would be honored to have you along for the journey.

I hope you know that each kind word or inspiring message you left me is written on my heart.  Those sentiments give me courage and strength, and I am filled with overwhelming gratitude.  To those of you who choose to let my story end here, thank you for an incredible four years.  I hope with all my heart that life treats you kindly.  And to those who will follow me... I'll see you on the other side.

Love, always,
Carrie


4 comments:

  1. I just read your last entry. I'm sorry to hear about you and Kyle. That makes me sad and I wish you nothing but strength and a future filled with happiness. I discovered your blog through blogs of note about 3 years ago and I have enjoyed it ever since. Good luck on your new journey, whatever it may be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice photos! I really like your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie,
    I have always admired the way you express yourself, the way you let your thoughts, emotions, feelings flow and way you love to share your world...I have always been a silent observer of you and would love to keep in touch with you.
    Btw, you really look lovely as always in pix.

    Lc
    Thesikkimtimes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carrie, I just found your blog. I was looking for information on Strasbourg, a place I visited recently, and your blog popped up. After reading several posts way back which I thought were fantastic and I loved all the photographs and your wonderful writing, I decided to click on 'home' and was great saddened to read what had happened. I see it has been just over a year ago and I do hope that the pain has lessened and that you have moved on/are moving on. These awful events happen for a reason, they pave another path. We don't necessarily understand them at the time but things become clear eventually and good things will come. Anyhow, enough of my rambling, I am not sure you will even read this but there is one 63 year old lady who wishes you much future happiness. Take good care of yourself Carrie. From someone who wishes you all the good things in life. DeniseinVA

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.