Friday, September 14, 2012

Fill in the Blanks Friday



1.  Right now the weather where I live is   amazing.  The sun is shining, the breeze is perfect, and there are puffy white clouds floating across the sky.

2.  The best piece of advice I've been given is:  "You'll always regret the things you don't do the most, even if you fail miserably at everything you try."

3.  My most favorite person in all the world is  my husband.  He's pretty awesome, and our love has always, and will always, come first.

4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be    "Make every day beautiful."

5. My most favorite item in my closet is ...  My closet is empty at the moment.  Everything I own is either in transit to the states, or in a suitcase.

6. The best cure for a bad day is  a blanket, a mug of hot chocolate, and a book.


7.  Today is  my last day as a twenty-one year old.  Which feels strange.  But also exciting.


Happy Friday!
More participants on Lauren's blog.

6 comments:

  1. happy early birthday!! and i completely agree about the bad day cure.

    also, i meant to comment this on the last post, but i like the new header image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was more than you thought it would be. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this!! Beautiful picture too :)

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.