Friday, July 6, 2012

The (236th) 4th of July


What better way is there to say "Happy 236th birthday, America," than by gathering together to blow things up?


None, I tell you! 


Whatever deranged daredevil first decided to launch explosives into the air for fun was a genius.


But anyway.  I hope all my fellow American readers had a blast (pun intended), and managed not to set anything on fire.  As for Kyle and I, a long day of work for the husband threatened to spoil our fun, but he managed to arrive just in time for the fireworks.  I'll never know how everything manages to fall into place at the last possible minute for us, so I'll just keep thanking my lucky stars that it does.

1 comment:

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.