Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, Husband!


Dear Husband,

Today is your 22nd birthday.  The fourth birthday since we've been together, the fifth since met, and the third one we were in the same place for.  I have to say, I feel like I'm the one who's getting a gift.  I am so very blessed to have you in my life.  I could not imagine having made even one different choice up until now, because if I change a single thing, I wouldn't be here.  And here is pretty perfect.  I hope that today is the first day of your most incredible year yet.  I hope that every wish you make comes true.  And most of all, I hope we stay in this perfect place for a hundred more birthdays.

I love you forever and for always,
Carrie.

2 comments:

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.