Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Today has been a foodish sort of day.


In the wee hours of the morning I was up making just over three dozen assorted muffins for husband to take to work (let's just say it's a long day) and share with his friends.  The light ones are banana with chocolate chips, and the dark ones are double chocolate.  There were also some blueberry, not pictured.


Then I made these beauties:  Peanut Butter Nutella Brownies.  They're delicious, but rich enough to melt your teeth.


And last but not least, dinner tonight was the best chicken parmigiana I've ever tasted.  Ever.  In my entire life.  You'd better believe I licked that plate clean.  I recommend you make it soon, and then think of ten thousand excuses to keep making it.

Want some recipes?

5 comments:

  1. I am definitely drooling over the chicken parmigiana. Everything else looks good too, but the chicken in particular...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I loved it, and it got a lot of comments (via facebook), but Kyle wasn't a fan. He said, "...you put onions in it..."

    Men. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! All of those treats look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! All of those treats look sooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.