September marks the countdown to my birthday. (Thirteen days left!) This year we're celebrating by making a day trip to Cologne to cross a couple more items off my newly updated bucket list.
climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower see the Mona Lisa
- see the ocean on both coasts of the US
go bungee jumping meet Stephenie Meyer
- meet JK Rowling
- publish my novel...and have it on the best-seller list
- meet my great-grandchildren
- save someone's life
- bake a cake from scratch...from memory
have a library with super-tall bookcases try sushi (it has more to do with being brave than with a desire to try the food)
- see the northern lights
live in a city solve my own problem
- make a perfect score on every assignment in one class
fall asleep under the stars
- read the Bible from cover to cover
- learn to change the oil in my car
find a pen pal from another country (snail mail)
- pet a zebra
- travel in England, India, Mexico and Greece
go shopping and buy everything I want that day
- run 5 miles without stopping, slowing, or tripping and falling
always color-code my closet
- drive a race car
- acquire a Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt from a foreign country
memorize the recipe for pancakes
- stand at the edge of a volcano
- learn to make home-made pasta
- finish college, and then grad. school
- submit a postcard to PostSecret
- make my way through a cookbook Julie Powell style
- leave a lock on the Hohenzollernbrucke
Have any of you been to Cologne?
Do you have suggestions for the day?
And who has a bucket list??
Leave links to your own bucket list in the comments below!