Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday


1. Somewhere someone is dancing around like a crazy person where no one else can see.

2.  Tumblr is/are my muse.

3. It would suck if  lemon lavender candles were no more because,  then my poor house would always smell like baked goods, my second favorite.

4.  Homemade peanut butter cookies  is/are my favorite thing about today.

5. Life is kind of like Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans.  Just when you think you have it all figured out..."Alas, Earwax."

6. If I could have anything I wanted I would want to get this trip home to Kentucky on the road already.  I miss too many people. 

7. A funny thing happened the other day... Yeah, I got nothing for this one.

3 comments:

  1. +100 awesome person points for the HP reference.

    Just stopping by for Fill in the Blank Friday!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love number 5 as it's so totally true (and can work in the reverse of randomly finding your favourite food in the whole world flavour).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, good point. I guess I've just been feeling like I've been finding earwax lately...

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.