*Typed April 1, 2011*
Happy April Fool's Day! Wait, what? What happened to March? I think a recap is in order.
- We kicked off the merry month of March with a giveaway from my lovely first sponsor, made of paper and things.
- I read a lot of books. To include The Far Pavilions, Sunshine, You Know When the Men are Gone, Little Princes, The Penelopiad, and The Sherlockian. It was a good month for books.
- Kyle discovered that our truck, Napoleon, is not in such good shape. Special ordered car parts needed.
- I learned that if you're going to make brownies from a box, Duncan Hines is the way to go. And if not, you should use the recipe from the February 2011 edition of Good Housekeeping Magazine.
- Our giant television died. As you may remember, it was found (free!) on the side of the road. It wasn't a big monetary loss. We did have to completely dismantle it to take it out to the dumpster. It was too heavy for us to pack down in one piece.
- I explored the library on post. (Took me long enough, eh?)
- Kyle took me to see my first ever hockey game up close (real close) and personal.
|"I know that many, many readers are going to be delighted when I announce that I have bowed to reader pressure and will be releasing a fourth book in the Shiver series in July of 2012." -MS|
Anyhow, this is how Kyle and I unwittingly celebrated the holiday -- by having a fabulous lunch downtown: