Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Did you know?

I recently received an email about a project headed by CNN and Headline News to give families the opportunity to send personalized messages to their loved ones in the military via email.  There are many ways to personalize your message, as you can add custom audio, photos and text.  Once the message has been created, you also have to option to share it on facebook.  Check out the video below to see CNN's Robin Meade showing the Strong family how to create a message for their father/husband who was in Kuwait during the holiday season.



 
HLN - Salute To Troops


If you or someone you know has a military member in the family, this is a great way to show your love and support!  For more information, to see examples of videos, or to create your own, click here

Thanks to Brent English for giving me the opportunity to share this project!

1 comment:

  1. Carrie, I will pass this on to the folks in my church and other groups I work with. Thank you. You asked about mace. It is the outer covering of nutmeg, but it has a different flavor. If you have no mace increase the amount of cinnamon you use or use nutmeg. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.