Friday, July 2, 2010

Mad Tea Party 2010

As many of you will know, I was supposed to be participating in the Mad Tea Party 2010 this year.  However, my prolonged stay in Germany and other mysterious things are making it difficult.  I will participate whenever I have returned home.  Until then I am going on a hiatus.  Please do not be alarmed.  All will return to normal as soon as possible.  Explanations will be given.  I hope you're all doing well, and that you have the patience and kindness to wait around in my followers box until I can return. 

Love and best wishes,
Carrie

8 comments:

  1. Very happy to see you haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Maybe you'll write a story about this woman of mystery and intrigue on her adventures in Germany. I'll wait for your return...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're having adventures in Germany, go have fun! We'll miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything is going swimmingly for you and yours.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about us, we'll still be here waiting to hear about your amazing time and adventures. Give Kyle a hug for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You eloped, didn't you?! J/K I hope you're having an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read more posts from you. I miss you blogging regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nineteen, and engaged, and in Germany? Wow. Treasure every moment-you won't get them back again.

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.