Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Quick Update:

I am here, safely.  I arrived only one hour later than scheduled.  I am learning my way around post and meeting my future neighbors.  I am relishing every moment of this.  And yes, it was a wonderful reunion.

I hope you guys are all having a great summer while I'm here!  For those of you in my book club, please excuse the hiatus.  There will be a book club post as soon as I get home.  I'll have tons of excuses/stories to tell when I get back to a steady internet source.  Lots of love from Germany, from both of us.  :)

9 comments:

  1. I was JUST thinking about you today! Glad you made it safe and sound, hope you're having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be having an amazing time being back with Kyle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie - enjoy every moment with that man of yours. We'll be here when you get back to hear all about your adventures. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm glad that you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so, SO happy that you made it there, finally and safely! I have been receiving your RSS feed for a long time, but I've never commented before. I've tagged your blog for an award, so stop by and pick it up: ) Have the BEST time in Germany!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband loved it there. It was before me:( Anway I am super excited. Lifetime called me a few weeks ago and said a bunch of Army Wives had nominated me for a contest. I am a finalist. Glad you are safe and have fun and go out and explore.

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.