Ten things that make me unbearably happy today:
1) My heels clacking in the office this morning.
2) My work "inbox" being completely empty since for the first time since last summer.
4) The insane number of compliments I've received since I had to get glasses. (What? You mean I forgot to tell you how I spent nineteen years of my life blind and didn't know it?)
5) Bright red nail polish.
6) Dad calling to ask if he could randomly take me out for dinner tonight/tomorrow.
7) Kyle actually sorting out who is picking me up from the airport when I arrive next week.
8) The fact that watermelons are finally popping up in the grocery again.
9) Being nearly finished with Eat, Pray, Love. It's probably going to make my All Time Favorite
10) This photo:
What makes you unbearably happy today?