Friday, May 14, 2010

Fill in the Blanks Friday

[More participants here.]


1. The very best thing about the summer is driving through the country with the windows down and smelling all the scrumptious food grilling in EVERY front yard.  :)  And the fireflies.  I like those too.


2. My first crush ever was lasted from Kindergarten through fifth grade.  Apparently I'm one for long term relationships.  Even when I'm the only one that's in it. 


3. This may sound really silly but I am the only person in my entire family that despises bananas.  Go figure.


4. I squeeze my toothpaste from the middle.  I'm usually in too much of a hurry in the mornings to care, and what's the point in fixing it at night if I'm just going to unevenly distribute it again the next day?


5. My absolute favorite "comfort food" is ice cream.  (I think it can cure pretty much anything, and solve almost any problem.  World leaders should sit down over ice cream and sort out global warming...)  Followed closely by pasta, pasta and more pasta.


6. A random fact about me is that I was Editor in Chief of my high school Yearbook Staff.  It's still my all time favorite accomplishment, and probably always will be. 

(We were the coolest yb staff EVER.  Just sayin.)

7. The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is the internet.  Life without the internet would leave me miserably un-blogging. :(

[image source 1] [image 2 is mine]

7 comments:

  1. Yep, life without the internet would be pretty darn sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree about the internet, and that yearbook staff does look pretty awesome. i wasnt a big fan of ours because they took out "favorite book" and replaced it with "favorite perfume" in the seniors' favorites section because none of them read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fireflies!! I haven't seen them since I was a child as we don't have them out here in the west where I live. I always felt sad my kids didn't get to experience chasing them then saving them in a jar.
    BTW, the yearbook staff picture is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, yes! Driving in summer with the window down is LOVELY!!! Also, yay for another ice cream fan. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ice cream and internet! And I was the section editor of the "student life" and "faculty" sections of yearbook! We yearbook people are the coolest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww cute answers! I'm going to steal this from you for my blog post tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot! I'm the sole banana hater in my family as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.