1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is "Little Things," by Good Charlotte. Oh, back in the day my friends and I thought we were pretty cool singing along to that one... (Snickering/shaking your head in despair/literally laughing out loud is acceptable.)
2. My first concert ever was Backstreet Boys. I was the coolest fifth grader around.
3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there: I like a strange variety of things, so my dream list would include people/bands ranging from AFI to Taylor Swift. Blue October would definitely make the list since I had to leave the only show of theirs I've been to early. Plus, you know, Lady Gaga, because it would be fun to see what she wore in her hair...
4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is ... (I am silenced by the term "boot-knocking.")
5. The best concert I've ever been to was the first AFI show I went to, for sure.
6. A memorable musical moment for me was not what you'd expect: me, Kylie and Brianne blasting The Ting Tings and 3oh3 driving down the streets of Gatlinburg. Good times.
7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is "Imma Be." What can I say? I love it.
To play along/see the other participants, click here.