See the other participants here.
1. The first thing I do in the morning is check my phone to see if I slept through a phonecall. Or talked to someone in my sleep. I've been known to do that.
2. Every night before bed I check my blog, facebook and twitter. I'm obsessed. I don't think it's healthy.
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is promptly change into pajamas and curl up with netflix, a good book, and a pint of ice cream. Yes, the book and movie at once. I like to multitask.
4. Something that makes me cringe is the wrong use of "they're, there and their." I cringe even worse when it's ME that does it. ;)
5. Social situations don't freak me out as much as they used to.
6. I like to collect teapots! So far I have seven, and I love them all dearly. I'll have to introduce them to you. They each have names, you know.
7. Weekends are for sleep. Oh how I love catching up on sleep.
Happy Weekend, dears. :)