Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill in the Blanks Friday

See the other participants here

1. The first thing I do in the morning is check my phone to see if I slept through a phonecall.  Or talked to someone in my sleep.  I've been known to do that.

2. Every night before bed I check my blog, facebook and twitter.  I'm obsessed. I don't think it's healthy.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is promptly change into pajamas and curl up with netflix, a good book, and a pint of ice cream.  Yes, the book and movie at once.  I like to multitask.

4. Something that makes me cringe is the wrong use of "they're, there and their."  I cringe even worse when it's ME that does it.  ;)

5. Social situations don't freak me out as much as they used to.

6. I like to collect teapots!  So far I have seven, and I love them all dearly.  I'll have to introduce them to you.  They each have names, you know.

7. Weekends are for sleep.  Oh how I love catching up on sleep.

Happy Weekend, dears.  :)

13 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you. Being so overworked and sleep deprived. Weekends are for sleeping. Catch some sweet ZZZZZ's...Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad that I learned the difference between there, their, and they're, although I'm sure there (correct? lol) has been many, amny other things that you have read of mine that mad you cringe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "there have"

    At least you got the "there" part right. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this "fill in the Blank Friday" meme! (I also love the blog it came from LOL.)

    You definitely need to introduce us to your teapots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see your tea pots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I have had a bad day, I also love jumping into the PJs curled up in front of the tv. Losing yourself in something totally in something that doesn't require thinking! And the ice-cream ... don't even get me started. Yum! Thankfully I don't have too many bad days and I hope you don't either. Have a great weekend Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the one I gave you named Alice, Mildred, or Persephone? (names I would have chosen)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! Your cat is so cute! I know, sometimes you wonder why you bother with pets but at the end of the day-you can't live without them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, and I love the blog, by the way! Thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Courtney: I'm pretty sure I ended up calling it Rosa.

    So we have: Mrs. Potts, Little Blue, Rosa, Stella, Eeny and Meeny (the two little ones you gave me that live on the TV) and Charlie-the-Earl-of-Essex. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carrie,

    I really like the new blog design. Could you share some info about how you change stuff like your layout and background and stuff?

    Thanks!!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.