Friday, April 9, 2010

Fill in the Blanks Friday

I found this super cute "fill in the blanks" meme at the little things we do... and knew instantly that I had to play along.

1)  The strangest thing I've ever eaten was french fries dipped in cake icing.  (Yeah, I know I'm weird.)

2)  My best friend is friends are the people that keep me afloat sometimes.  I don't know what I'd do without them.  They're the only people who can keep me laughing straight through a crisis.  (i.e. When my car was towed last week and I thought it was stolen.  Thank you, Kylie!)

3)  If I could live in a different era it would be the 50s, for sure.  Just for those fabulous dresses and pearls.  Plus, you know, I'm kind of destined to be a housewife.

4)  I like pasta way too much for my own good. I could eat it every day of the week and be perfectly happy.  (So long as there was cheesecake for desert.)

5)  If you only know one thing about me it should be that everything you do around me has the potential to wind up on my blog.  ;)

6)  My favorite book of all time is constantly changing.  At the moment I'm in love with The Hunger Games.  Next week I'll be wrapped up in something else.

7)  The one beauty product I could never live without is my Chanel perfume.  It's my one extravagance.

8)  Blogging is one of my favorite parts of the day.  I love the friends I've made here, and the creative outlet it provides.

9)  If I could star in a movie with one actor/actress it would be Natalie Portman.  I'm pretty sure all she would have to do to make a movie amazing is walk on stage.

10)  One of the best feelings in the world is waking up on a Saturday and knowing that if I roll over and go back to sleep, my alarm won't be waking me up five minutes later.

Happy Weekend Everyone!  :)

PS --There's a rather interesting Twilight-related post over here today...

9 comments:

  1. hmm french fries in cake icing sounds just gross enough to be really really good. oh, and the hunger games... amazing book.

    this was a cute idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too. :) There's a Mcklinky set up on the other blog full of participants if you're interested. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet french fries in cake icing is good because I think french fries dipped in a milk shake is amazing!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same as you on the pasta front - absolutely love pasta and have it 2-3 times a week but that's trying very hard not to eat it all the time. I'm the same with eggs - I love eggs (especially fried) and can eat them everyday for a few weeks before needing to take a few days break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. french fries in cake icing? bleh!

    but try french fries with a chocolate shake and you'll die happy :)

    hope you're enjoying your weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. The fries weren't that great. I'm not sure why I ever thought it was a good idea... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought this was great and I did it too. Just wanted you to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm having homemade pasta & peanut butter cheesecake to. I can e-mail you the cheesecake recipe if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, YES! :) I would love the recipe. It sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.