Friday, February 12, 2010

Post 205: In Which Carrie Offers Up Her Deepest Darkest Secrets for Speculation

I'm hosting my very first Q&A.  I've noticed a lot of blogging ladies doing these posts and it looked like a lot of fun, so I thought I'd try it out.

I'm feeling a little adventurous this weekend, so how's about you, my wonderous 740 followers, offer up those little questions that have been nagging at the corners of your mind?  If you want to know something send me an email with your inquiry.  I'll be doing a post here Monday that answers each and every question I recieve.

You can ask whatever you like.  And one time only you have my guarantee that I'll answer it openly and honestly.  It's like truth or dare, minus the dare, and blog style.  And if you'd like to ask anonymously, that's cool too.  It won't bother me in the least.

Gimme blogging questions.  Ask me for advice.  Pry about my college experiences.  Find out what my favorite color is.  Ask me about my relationship.  (We all know I have a little too much fun talking about that one...)

Anyway, the point is, I would really appreciate a flood of questions to my email when I check in again later.  Now, let me have it.  :)


PS -- HAPPY FRIDAY, LOVES.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm the first! Anyway, seeing as it's valentines day this sunday I'm going to ask - What's your general opinion on valentines? What's the best valentines gift (real or imagined) and what's the worst?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's the sunflower picture quote (at the very bottom of your site) from? I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...ok.... Where is one place that you never want to move to? and Why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guinea pigs... have carrots!!! AND ARE SHARING! lol. That just made my day..

    And what has been your worst partying experience?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you could change one thing about your relationship, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What did you want to be when you were little?

    Got a blog award for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's your favorite color and why?

    Who do you admire most?

    If you could go back to any moment in your life, what would it be?

    Why do you think you and Kyle ended up together?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the questions, guys! :) A post with answers is coming TODAY.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, and PixieDust, THANKS SO MUCH! I'll stop by to pick that up today as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.