Thursday, February 18, 2010

Failed Attempts at Vlogging

Yesterday Brianne and I set out to record a vlog for you guys.  We made around thrity videos and declared them all utter failures.  Below are some images that you might enjoy anyway.  (We had a little too much fun with it.)



I should probably be a little embarrassed about these...but I'm just not.  Today, Kylie (my last apartment-mate and still best friend) is coming to spend the next two days with us.  Maybe the three of us plus Courtney (who we'll drag over from next door) can come up with something better.

If any of you have tips or suggestions for how to produce a proper vlog, COMMENT THEM.  I'll love you forever.

13 comments:

  1. haha! it's a good attempt though (; you'll succeed next time. I just uploaded a video as well. I'm abit embarrassed too. hheh. hope you're having a great day, love (: xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Thanks I'm going to have to go check that video out now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have trouble uploading them? Because that's always my problem. I end up uploading them on youtube and then embedding the youtube vid into my blog. Good luck! I'd love to see some of those antics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, no, the problem was that we kept going off on crazy tangents...and eventually just broke down into fits of laughter. Nothing coherent was produced. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im sure that you all we come up with something better.....if you get my drift.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. bahahaha. Not in the least, but okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never done a video blog. If you figure out how let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that may not be a video but it totally felt like it was. i can hear you two giggling. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is soooo cute.. love it.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer, will do. ;)

    Mayra, lol. It really does sum up the attitude of the night... :)

    i N a, why thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been a lurker (sorry) - But I DO love reading your blog!! As a fellow military spouse - I can totally relate to your current situation!!

    On Sunday I have a scheduled post - check there to pick up your Sunshine award!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kate, thanks for making yourself known. ;) And thank you so much for the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't do vlogs. I feel like everyone would know about my manly voice and judge me for it.

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.