Pixie Dust is a housewife, mom to a couple unusual pets, fellow Twilight enthusiast, and aspiring novelist. Her blog is absolutely adorable, and most certainly deserving a loosky from you guys, so head on over and show her some love!
•Link the nominees within your post.
•Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
•Link to the person from whom you received this award.
- Pass the award on to other worthy bloggers.
1) Summer. Summer weather is my favorite weather. I love the warmth, and even the sweltering heat that comes with it. My days never feel complete without some sunshine.
2) I love love LOVE to travel. I am positively giddy every time I am preparing to go somewhere new. I think a new adventure lies around each and every street corner, and that each one should be explored.
3) My friends are my saviors on a daily basis. They can bring me out of a depressed stupor faster than anything. They know me almost better than I know myself, and know better than to take "I'm fine" for an answer sometimes.
4) Bookstores are like treasure chests to me. I love everything about them, especially if it's a second hand bookstore. I love the musty scent of the old pages. I love the thrill of a great discovery among heaps of cast off print. I love opening a book for the first time and becoming enamoured with one phrase or line, and knowing in that instant that thsi volume will be counted as a favorite forever. I never leave a bookstore without a purchase and a smile.
5) This blog makes me happy. I know that might be a little corny, but it is true. Having made connections with so many wonderful people is a blessing.
6) Citrus fruits are my absolute favorites. When I was a little girl I would eat oranges until the taste was burned into my tounge. Now they double as both my favorite food, and a favorite memory.
7) Disney movies never fail to make me happy. I grew up with them, and many of those titles still rank among my favorites. ...especially Beauty and the Beast. That one is rather high up on my list.
8) I love teapots. I am not entirely sure where the fascination started, but it's there. I've just started a collection now that I'm living on my own, and so far the four I have are some of my most prized possessions. One is filled with all my Chinese fortune cookie papers, and the other holds movie ticket stubs. Having those on my bookcase makes me insanely happy.
9) Having my homework complete ahead of time makes me happy...but this is not something that happens often. I have a terrible problem with procrastination, so any time I actually prepare ahead of time I am more than a little proud of myself.
10) Telling people that I'm moving to Germany makes me happy as well. I have always wanted to be that girl with the adventure, and now I finally am, and for all the stress and frustration, it's kind of fun. And it's great to see people's reactions. Most are either impressed or envious...and some think I am crazy for wanting to go, but it's fun to be unique for a once in my life.
And there you have it! Ten happy facts about me that you may or may not have already known. : ) Now that is out of the way, you'll find some blog reccomendations below. If your blog is listed, please choose one of the lovely buttons above, and then pass it on to some blogs you deem worthy. Congratulations are in order for the owners of:
Pretty please drop by and give them a congratulatory comment. : )