Wednesday, October 7, 2009

AFI in Ohio

Try as I might to find the perfect way to describe the concert on Monday, I just don't think I can.  For once in my life I've found that words are not enough.  The best I can do is to tell you that it was INCREDIBLE. 

Here are the photos.  They get bigger if you click on them.  I'm sorry there aren't more, but I was a little to carried away with living it to really care about documenting it...

[Driving over--Ryan drives really freakin fast...]

[Left:  waiting what seemed to be an excruciatingly long time to get inside.   Right:  my future sister-in-law Courtney, and her husband Ryan.  Aren't they just adorable?]


[OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!]

[If you're wondering, then yes, that is who you think it is in the photo on the right.  :) 
We're aparently cool enough to meet the band.  Eeeeek!]

[We also made friends with Sebastian, one of the security guys.  He picked up Brianne. 
We don't really know why.  It was funny though...]

Dr. Suess once said, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

Well I'm doing a little more than smiling. I'm doing another
HAPPY DANCE.
 =D

16 comments:

  1. From the looks of it, you had some pretty great seats! Or were you jumping up and down the whole time...? Haha, glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is making me so excited for when I see them on the 19th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe!! The pics are great!! We had such an awesome time. I definitely want to go back to Bogarts.

    Just wondering, are all the pics blurry? I really love the one of us and the one of me/Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had fun at the concert. My bf loves AFI he would sing Miss Murder and Love like Winter to me all the time. And good thing you did more enjoying than documenting because I went to see Britney Spears in concert and I took like 200 pics and then i kinda realized I never that the lense of my camera watched her more than I did. Kinda regretted that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw man... I love AFI so flippin much.. So many memories from listening to them that just got brought back when I read Miss Murder and Love Like Winter.

    They're amazing, I so wish I'd gone to see them. Lack of funds=lack of funs. I'm so jelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics.
    Looks like you guys had a blast!!

    I gave you an award over on my blog so go over and grab it =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meeting the bad is awesome! Glad you had a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ryan: Yes, we were jumping the entire time. :) But we were really super close.

    Courtney: Yes, most of them were blurry. :( I think I had it set to portrait or something... If you want copies though, I can send you some.

    Nikke: Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How great! It looks like a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i gave you an award on my blog xx

    http://everyonewantsthis.blogspot.com/2009/10/oooh.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi just wanna update you...I have in my possession the book..Twilight !! I opened it for a little look and omg I'm hooked I read to chapter 7 in one sitting !!!! fantastic!!! and thank you for you post I would never have known !!!!
    big kisses and much love.
    p.s Twilight is rather big over here too..I was some how oblivious to it?? (head in sand obviously) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing makes you feel more secure than security picking up one of your friends for no apparent reason lol.

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.