Friday, September 25, 2009

This one's for the MySpace users:

Kyle and I do those annoying MySpace survey bulletin things together sometimes.  They're more fun that way, and a few of our friends seem to really enjoy them.  This example was posted on MySpace last night, and is copied here for your entertainment.  Though I'm not sure if our bickering is really entertaining, or if I just found it funny... 

For clarity, the following was typed by me.  Kyle dictated his answers, and got a bit fussy if I typed something wrong.  My friend Kylie was in the room too, so she pops into the conversation every now and again.    

How are things between you and the person you like/love/are with?
Carrie: I loooovee you.
Kyle: They are fricken sweet. Yeah.
Carrie: Really. You couldn't just say "I love you too?"
Kyle: I'm too lazy.
Carrie: That's less words than what you said though.
Kyle: But it's more thinking.
Carrie: W. T. F.

Have you ever intentionally made someone jealous?
Carrie: No.
Kyle: No. Not intentionally.

Do you know anyone with such a terribly annoying voice that you can't even stand?
Carrie: T-rex.
Kyle: Preston, this guy from basic training.

Who in your phone has a heart after their name?
Carrie: Kyle created a phone book entry that just says "I love you." He's such a sweetie. :)
Kyle: I did that?
Carrie: Yes. You did.
Kyle: Is it on my phone or yours?
Carrie: You just killed it.

Who was the last person to text you?
Carrie: Kylie.
Kyle: ...um. Uhhh... Lemme think. Oh! It was, uh, Superman.
Carrie: W. T. F.
Kyle: He's my boss.
Carrie: W. T. F.
Kyle: Like I work for him.
Kyle: Like? Don't put like. I don't say "like" like that. That's retarded. I'm not a fricken sorority girl.
Carrie: *types and scowls*

You keeping a big secret right now?
Carrie: Yep.
Kyle: Yes. Yes I am. A secret recipe to the chocolate waterfall.

Is anyone else in the room with you?
Carrie: Kylie.
Kyle: I'm not in the room with you?
Carrie: I figured you could speak for yourself.

Who was the last person you had a conversation with on the phone?
Carrie: Kylie.
Kyle: He-man.
Kyle: That's a capital "M."
Carrie: Oh. My bad. *He Man. ...*rolls eyes*...

What was the first thing you said this morning?
Carrie: "We gotta get up."
Kyle: "Fuck that, I'm going to sleep."
Carrie: No you didn't.
Kyle: Well what did I say?
Carrie: ...you didn't say anything. You just wouldn't get up.
You're such a jackass sometimes.

[For completely ignoring me and not getting up that morning, not for his answer.  And I didn't really mean it.  And he knows that.  ;)]

Wearing any bracelets?
Carrie: Yes. Kyle bought it for me. It's pwetttyyyy. :)
Kyle: And I'm the jackass.
Carrie: ...I wuv you though. :)
Kyle: I wuv you too.
Kyle: No. I LOVE you. L-O-V-E.

Have you ever broken someones heart?
Carrie: ...I don't think so.
Kyle: Did I ever break your heart?
Carrie: No.  You fixed it. :)

How can people tell if your in a bad mood?
Carrie: I don't know...
Kyle: I have to go to the store. To pick up feminine products.
Carrie: ...
...
...
Is there something you should tell me? Like now?
Kyle: For you.
Carrie: *is relieved and annoyed*


Do you trust all your friends?
Carrie: A couple of them.
Kyle: Ummm...yes. All of my close friends. Which includes three.

Do you have any plans tomorrow?
Carrie: Kyle promised to come to school with me. :)
Kyle: Whatever she's got planned.
Carrie: YAY! I love you, mister. :)

What are you freakishly obsessed with?
Carrie: ...my blog...Harry Potter...and I'm Team Jacob, all the way.
Kyle: I just woke up naked on my porch holding the neighbor's cat.
Carrie: ...Phyllis's cat? W. T. F.
Kyle: That was all I had to say.
Carrie: We'll discuss this later.

[His first answer was something random from some website.  That didn't happen.  At all.]

Do you ever get "good morning" texts from anyone?
Carrie: Yep. He sent them to me all the time when he was in basic and wasn't supposed to be on his phone. He's such a sweetie. :)
Kyle: No.
Carrie: I sent you one every morning you were away. You just couldn't get it. :/

Who was the last person you hugged?
Carrie: He just hugged me.

True love or 1 Billion bucks?
Carrie: Truuuue Loooove. :)
Kyle: Half of both.
Carrie: *punches Kyle.
Kyle: You didn't punch me.
Carrie: *really punches Kyle.
Kyle: Aaaahhhhh. I was just jokin!!!
For the record:   True love. On both parts. :)

Have you ever slept on the floor with someone you like?
Carrie: Yes.
Kyle: Yeah.

Do you want someone to call you right now?
Carrie: Not especially.
Kyle: Who ya gonna call? GHOST BUSTERS! -- Nope.

Do you get along better with the same sex or opposite?
Carrie: Same.
Kyle: Same.

Is the last person that you had a conversation with a male or a female?
Carrie: Kyle.
Kyle: Did we just have a conversation.
Kyle:That was a question.
Carrie: Did you just correct my grammar?

What are you listening to?
Carrie: What's this band called?
Kyle: I know this band...
Kylie: Muse.
Carrie & Kyle: Oooohhh.

How was your day?
Carrie: Wonderful. :)
Kyle: It kicked ass. Dr. Dave is the shiz.
Carrie: I told you so.

[He didn't think he'd have any fun if he came to school with me.  He was wrong.  He laughed through the entire class.  My professor was even extra funny  just because Kyle was there.  ...I might have talked about him a lot while he was away.  Everyone I know knows Kyle by default.  :)]

Describe how you feel right now in one word:
Kylie: Whenever I'm sad I just imagine if babies were born with mustaches.
Carrie: Astonished.
Kyle: Supercalafragilisticexpialadosis.
Carrie: Was that just to annoy me?
Kyle: hehehehe.

If someone asked you what you wanted, what would you say?
Carrie: Kyle to recieve his honorable release papers so he could stay here with me. :)
Kyle: That sounds pretty good too.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Carrie: I'm not wearing a shirt. I'm wearing a dress.
Kyle: White? Tan? What is that. Oshkoshbagosh?
Carrie: It's tan.

Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Carrie: :)
Kyle: :P
Carrie: What does that mean?
Kyle: That means I love you.
Carrie: Awww. I love you too sweetie.

Have you ever done anything illegal?
Carrie: Yes.
Kyle: Yes. All the time.

Was your New Years enjoyable?
Carrie: ...we fell asleep on the couch.
Kyle: Ah. I can't remember. I wasn't drunk. I just can't remember. I'm sure it was though.
Carrie: I just told you what happened.
Kyle: Oh. Well I still don't remember.

What was your dream about last night?
Carrie: I don't remember.
Kyle: Oh man. I don't remember when I had a dream since I had a dream.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Carrie: Yes. He's a cutie.
Kyle: Yes. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Where were you at 9 am this morning?
Carrie: Work. Kyle was in bed. He wouldn't get up.
Kyle: I was in bed, sound asleep.
Carrie: Grrrrrr.
Kyle: *reads my answer and chuckles*

Are you too forgiving?
Carrie: Much.
Kyle: Yeah, probably.

Do you think people talk about you?
Carrie: Oh I know they do. :/
Kyle: Heeeell no. Why would someone talk about me?
Carrie:  I just pictured you snapping your fingers and acting all sassy.  :)

Will your next kiss be a mistake, when will it be?
Carrie: Muah!
Kyle: No.

Do you and your parents get along?
Carrie: Yes.
Kyle: Yes.

Are you waiting for someone?
Carrie: ...not yet. :(
Kyle: I'm waiting... No. Never mind. Yeah.
Carrie: What?
Kyle: I don't know.

Do you always wear your seat belt?
Carrie: Yes.
Kyle: Yes. To keep that alarm from going off.

Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate?
Carrie: No. They like him.
Kyle: Yes.  But not Carrie.

Is there someone you wouldn't mind kissing right now?
Carrie: Muah!
Kyle: Muah!
Carrie: Hey, Kyle?
Kyle: Yeah?
Carrie: I love you bunches.
Kyle: Aw, I love you too. *yawns*

That's all folks. :)  I hope you all have spectacular weekends! 

17 comments:

  1. PS -- Yes, I am aware that we can be extremely childish. It doesn't upset me in the least. :) I like that we have fun together and can tease one another without being bothered by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fiance and I actually met through MySpace and corresponded for a year before meeting up and deciding to go out. We did a lot of those bulletin things during that time, and it helped us to get to know each other better. They were also good fun. I actually saved and printed a few of them for keepsakes because some of the questions concerned each other and our answers are quite sweet.

    I'm glad we're not the only ones to do this. It was lovely to read this dialogue. It sounds as though you and Kyle are very close :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank God we're not the only ones! ;) And thanks so much...we are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muse is amazing. They are one of my favorite bands.

    And it's always good to have fun! Aaron and I always have fun whenever we're around each other; there are so many inside-jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patrick and I do the same thing when we are together, we bicker, and make fun of each othr but we wouldnt change it for the world... and we als do the surveys!! yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wonderful! Perhaps it isn't so odd to do the surveys together then...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw thats cute!

    I have done them with Cody and also my sister, when we are in a goofy mood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, but what I was really interested in was your reading list. Pride & Prejudice & Zombies was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so glad i'm not the only one who still goes on myspace :)

    love the first question session..."you couldn't just say i love you too?" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. My boyfriend beahaves simialrily to yours. I can understand how you want to punch him and laugh at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. rae: I'm really excited for that one! It looks so hilarious. :) ...You should probably tune into my blog on Tuesday. I'll have a surprise to announce then that I think you might like. ;)

    Mayra: That one was one of my favorites too. :)

    Megan: Yeah, that about sums up how I feel about him. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm like this with a lot of people haha, but my answers would probably sound more like kyles

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do these sometimes when I get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clever post Carrie. It gives a little snapshot of your personalities and interaction.
    Enjoy your weekend together. (I am going to wish really hard that an act of God intervenes and Kyle gets him discharge papers. : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha so funny. i'm going to try doing one with my boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha love the playful banter!
    I want to know the secret recipe to the chocolate waterfall!!

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.