Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Farewell Gift for All of You: Kyle's Guest Post

Kyle has agreed to do a guest post since he's leaving on Monday.  =)  I'm so excited for you guys to really get to meet him..or at least as close as you can come to meeting him here in blog-land.  Enjoy guys, and show him some love!

Knowing that I'm talking to so many people I haven't met is very intimidating.

Hello you!

Firstly, introductions:  I would tell you my name but you already know.  Besides, a name doesn't mean anything unless you see the person's face or know them, right?  In this case, you've heard quite a bit about me through my wonderful fiancée.  I don't know what to say...

You see, Carrie and I are connected to each other in such a way that it would be harmful to our health if either of us would have some sort of evil befall us.  You, dear readers, mean a lot to Carrie.  You have helped her when I can't, listened to her stories when I was gone, and gave advice when it was needed.  All I can say is "thank you."  Not only for keeping my dear Carrie sane, but for encouraging her to continue on.

I wish I could say more but I'm not a heavy talker.  Sorry guys and girls. I love her to death...<3 Need I say more?

Isn't he a sweetie?  I love him to little teeny tiny pieces.  =)

30 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Stay Safe..and Carrie..Stay Strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really, really precious. Sometimes just a few words can mean a whole lot. Just from this short post you can really tell how much he loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet. Warmed my heart : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie and Kyle, I'm glad both of you seem to know how lucky you are. Because otherwise I'd have to hate you just a bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable. Carrie...he's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice of him to grace us with his blog-presence...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was sweet. :) Stay safe while you're away from your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet, adorable, warm, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to meet you Kyle! Just be sure to keep yourself safe and healthy for both your sakes. You have alot to look forward to - just be sure to live in the moment as well. Life will most certainly be better when you are together, however in the meantime, no squandering of this wonderful gift that is your lives. Life fully and enjoy each moment ... the future has sweet surprises for you. Take care ...
    (Carrie is used to me going off on a tangent ... cant' help dispensing advice some times - esp where Carrie is concerned. I am quite fond of her).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much everyone! :) It was really cute when I showed him all the comments. I really wish I'd thought to snap a picture of his reaction for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, even though it wasn't much, Kyle seems to be a pretty good writer! Thank you for supporting our country!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a really lovely post :) If I asked my fiance to post a guest blog he would probably write a long entry about cars, and not even think to write anything sweet or romantic like that! Love the photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What you got yourself there 'pardner is an oofffiic-ial, one hundred percent, GEN-U-INE Angel.
    Lucky day. Enjoy your weekend. When will he return?? :-)
    Thine prince is approved!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww Carrie he's lovely....!!
    Big kisses and much love from England !!!XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is so sweet :) Good luck to you overseas. (you should request a transfer to Fort Riley, though, because then Carrie would live near me!! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was so sweet!! I am a new follower!

    Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest:)
    I'm having a Blog for a Cure Blog Party next week on www.whoknewreviews.com. 1$ will get you some new followers, a chance to win some cool prizes, and the chance to help a great cause, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's so adorable. Thank you Kyle for protecting our country! Stay safe and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so preety!!!
    You really fit with Kyle....

    ReplyDelete
  20. kyle! she loves you to death too! just fyi...

    carrie, this was such a sweet post. you don't know how many times i've asked the boy to guest post. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice to meet you Kyle :)

    Be safe and come back to Carrie, she loves you and it's clear you love her too.

    I wish you two all the happiness in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aaaawwww way too cute, Carrie! You crazy kids are absolutely adorable:))))

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh this one is so sweet, he is reciprocating your love and supporting you in this blog.

    so glad to know a live love story... :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, he is. :) He's completely perfect for me...even though he drives me crazy sometimes. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.