Friday, September 18, 2009

The Birthday Fun Continues

It's a little known fact that my birthdays last at least a week. 

My bestest best friend Kylie and I are having our birthday party tonight. :)  Her birthday is tomorrow.  We're only four days apart. 

*insert a round of the birthday song for Kylie here*

We're having pizzas and ice cream cake, shared with a dozen friends.  How much better can it get?

...it could get much better.  Because:

Tomorrow Kyle and I are going out to celebrate my birthday together.  *yayyy*  And on Monday I'm recieving the bestest (yes, I'm using that word a lot today) birthday present in the whole entire world:  my new apartment!  :)  My wonderful fiance is supplying me with a home while he's away.  Isn't he just darling? 

[Move in is set for November 1st. That'll be a fun post for sure.  =) ]
Have wonderful, lovely weekends!

PS--Can't you just feel the happiness oozing out of my blog today?

20 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Good for you! Enjoy all of your birthdays to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you and Kylie! and congrats on the apartment!

    my birthday has only lasted a week once, but it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Yup, I can definitely feel the good vibes rolling off this blog today! ;o)

    Have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!

    Have so much fun!

    and WOW new apartment!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! :] Good luck moving into the new apartment. That oughta be fun. X3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the happiness. I feel it. And that ice cream cake sounds great. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!
    Lucky you.

    My birthday barely last for a day!

    Hmm.
    My September calender is almost full with Birthdays!
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds awesome! Happy Birthday!

    I like reading your blog...it's cheerful and genuine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kyle gets major brownie points for that one! Sounds like your 19th birthday was pretty special ... try to keep the party going for at least another 10 days. I sense a more mature attitude already .... : )

    Enjoy your weekend girlie.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you're still having an awesome Birthday celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Few things are as delicious as getting as a new apartment. Ice cream cake is one of those few things. lol Enjoy the continued festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha.. yay for happiness! And happy birthday!

    P.S. I'm new, so hello! Nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a great day love, the apartment sounds exciting!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a fantastic Birthday Carrie! Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog is so fun to read and a happy belated bday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i can really feel the happiness overflowing in this blog, and the apartment thing was just amazing. that is so sweet. happy for you as well...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday. Lucky you, not everyone gets a week long celebration. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you everyone! :) There won't be as many photos as I had planned...I kind of forgot to take them. :/ Review and what photos I do have are still to come though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.