Thursday, July 9, 2009

Transplanting

I'm transplanting a few things here from my Tumblr blog. These are "reblogs" from other users. You can find the blogs they came from by visiting my Tumblr account. They're just too lovely not to share with all of you guys. :)

Enjoy!


Photobucket

Isn't it just a perfectly fitting description?
I thought so. :)

Photobucket

I'm not exactly sure what about this one is so appealing to me, but I think it's just beautiful.

Photobucket

This one amazes me.

Photobucket

And I'd LOVE to have a gate like this one. :)



I also found this quote via Tumblr, and I absolutely love it:

"If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart. I’ll always be with you."
-Winnie the Pooh


Isn't it lovely?

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics and I love Pooh Bear! That makes me truly happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this post is lovely. And that gate? Wow, really unique! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ocean: I know, I couldn't stop smiling when I found that quote! I'm always surprised by the Pooh quotes I find. :)

    Jessica: The gate was my favorite of the pics I posted. I'd absolutely love to have one like that... Except that it kind of looks like something you'd find at a daycare... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love all of those. I love Winnie the Pooh quotes too-he is quite the pontificating bear!
    That umbrella tree will stick with me for days!
    Thanks for sharing!♥
    xoxoxox Rhonda Roo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Winnie the pooh quotes! They're always so sweet and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love umbrellas! (: oh and ps: that coconut on my blog is a real coconut! haha(: it's amazing. the juice is sweet and the flesh soft and supple (: thaanks for the luck with aramis! xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.