Friday, July 24, 2009

My first ever blogging award--


Mayra over at Life is Bananas presented me with this lovely award:
thank you - thank you - thank you - thank you

Photobucket

"This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

And with no further ado, drumroll please, I hereby pass the award on to:


1.Rachael--A Sweetheart and a Soldier
2.Jessica--Learning Along the Way...
3.Jessica--Learning As We Go
4.Adele--Poptart
5.Iida--With My Head in the Clouds
6.Robyn--Randomly, Robyn

Congratulations on wonderful blogs, ladies! :)

13 comments:

  1. congrats to you!!! you deserve it. i always enjoy your posts and comments. glad i could make you laugh today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thank you sweetheart! (: congrats on the award too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, super-cute!

    I thought you might be interested in this http://www.phillyd.tv/. It's an illegal copy of the two newest New Moon trailers, in which Taylor Lautner TOTALLY shows up Robert Pattinson in hotness. Oh my. The previews were released at Comicon yesterday, so they might be on youtube.com.

    Also, you're coming with me to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland next March. I'm dressing up as the Cheshire Cat, Ryan is going to be the Mad Hatter, so take your pick Missy and I'll start working on your costume. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! And thanks for passing it on! I'll make sure to put it up on my blog asap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...thank you bunches. I'll try to repost soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, dear!

    I had an inexplicable urge to begin my comment with "Awww," but I managed to resist the temptation. ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank yous all around guys! It really made my day. :)

    And Courtney, I'm even more excited than before, if that's possible. I can't wait for this movie!!! It's going to be AMAZING! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Carrie! You have a great blog. Love the story how you got your blogname too.

    Have a great day! Eefje

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the award...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job cute lady!!
    Hope life has been treating you well lately=) Looks like you've been having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.