Monday, July 6, 2009

C'mon, really now?

This morning was designed for me. I'm not sure if it was meant to be a good thing or a bad thing, but I took it as a good one.

Coincidence #1:

Photobucket

Have you saw the nifty new World of Warcraft/Mountain Dew commercials? Well, when I started up my car this morning, one greeted me on the radio. I automatically thought of Kyle. (He's WoW obsessed.) I smiled a little and pulled out of the driveway.

Coincidence #2:

Then, about ten minutes into my drive, I switch stations to find a better song. I didn't find a song, oh no. I found recordings of soldiers coming home to their families after deployments. One was meeting his three month old daughter for the first time.

I may have cried a little.

Coincidence #3:

Photobucket


About thirty minutes in, I get stuck in traffic behind this gigantic camouflage thing. Obviously, it made me think of him again. This was the last straw. I started laughing hysterically and cried out to the heavens: "What the hell kind of sign is this supposed to be?"

I still haven't figured that out, but I find it all pretty amusing.

Am I the only one that has strange mornings like this? Any of you guys ever have a day when it seems like things just can't stop smacking you in the face?

7 comments:

  1. aw yes all the time! hope you have a good rst of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hope you are well! Your new photo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Kyle and Ian should really meet. You can say that I've learnt some of them WoW lingo from being around him too much! (: Now I'm going to tell Ian about the new commercials. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like they say: a day that started badly will not end that way. Or something like that, but you get the point. I hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! ;)

    And Adele, I think you're right. Haha. If Kyle and I are ever in your area, we'll have to set up a WoW date for them while we go and do some serious shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a good sign to remind you that your man loves ya!

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.