Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yep. They're still my favorite pair.




And a little announcement:

Tomorrow I'll be trying out my first ever recipe post.  This should be interesting.

Tonight I'll be preparing a scrumptious Snickerdoodle Cake complete with chocolate cinnamon frosting. (Recipe courtesy of Anne Byrn.) Good or bad, or just plain ugly, the results will be posted here tomorrow for your enjoyment.

Will she burn the kitchen to the ground?
Will it be a culinary masterpiece?


Only one way to find out...

4 comments:

  1. I love So you think you can dance too. I always watch it with my mommy...MM Snickerdoodle Cake sounds deeelicious. Good luck with not burning down the kitchen. And thanks for stoppping by, Carrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are my fave too! Hands down=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurry up will ya? I'm starving and it smells delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss So You Think YOU Can Dance. :( I think we're getting cable, but not until the fall.

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.