Monday, June 22, 2009

Quote of the Day

"While I loved, and while I was loved, what an existence I enjoyed! What a glorious year I can recall--how bright it comes back to me...This I can now see and say--if few women have suffered as I did in his loss, few have enjoyed what I did in his love. It was a far better kind of love than common; I had no doubts about it or him: it was such a love as honored, protected, and elevated, no less than it gladdened her to whom it was given."

-'Miss Marchmont' from Charlotte Bronte's Villette.

4 comments:

  1. i hope you guys stay together for a vey long time because you seem to love him unconditionally <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so beautiful. i'm happy youve felt that before :)

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.