Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend News:

The weekend started out slow with a lazy Friday night/Saturday morning, which suited me just fine after a long week at the very boring office. I did make the best spaghetti ever on Friday night, too. I was really proud of myself. :)

But Sunday went by in a rush of phone calls from Kyle, hugs at the high school graduation, visiting new puppies, and doing summer proof-reading for the high school yearbook.

(Yes, I did graduate last year. I'm getting paid to come back and do more of these:

Photobucket

For $50 from my favorite teacher, I don't mind a bit.)

Anyway, it's been a good couple of days. :)

And here is the newest picture Kyle sent me. (Thank God for camera phones.) He might kill me for this later, but he's adorable and I can't help but share. Besides, what he doesn't know won't hurt him...
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awe, that's my Kyle-Boo! I miss that weenie-head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Now I want Spaghetti for dinner:)
    Have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.