Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh dear...not again. :(

Why do I always fall in love with the things that are too expensive for me to even be looking at? Why? It's just not fair at all.

Photobucket


Oh yes. I fell hard and fast for this lovely little bag. I think it's the snaps that got me, acutally. And then I noticed how perfectly the colors go together, and how the pastels would match so many things in my closet...

But there's no way I'm forking over $248 of my hard-earned paycheck for it.

It's tragic. It really is.

(Adorable bag found here. *Sigh*)

5 comments:

  1. Aw, I know right, why do the prettiest/coolest/drool-worthiest things have to be the most expensive? I'm sure there's a conspiracy behind it... ;)

    x, Iida

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is super-cute and super-Carrie. Sa la vie, darling, sa la vie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grrrr i hate how expensive things are sometimes! maybe there's one that kinda looks like it in a different storE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby, I'm really hoping so. I think it's going to become my mission to find a decent knock-off of this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit I almost bought one of those yummy colored bags. I was able to stop my urge though. Luckily. I later on found a much nicer and cheaper one.
    So, keep looking and waiting... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.