Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Crazy Wonderful

Photobucket


That boy of mine has done a couple truly remarkable things...

First off, he somehow managed to wait through the ridiculously long lines to use a computer and comment my MySpace. I realize that this doesn't sound like much, but in my world, it was the sweetest thing ever. I've commented his abandoned profile at least twenty times since he's been gone, even though I know he can't read them. (Or at least I didn't think he could.) He didn't tell me he was going to do it, either. It was a complete surprise. So when I logged in and saw a "comment approval" notice, I wasn't expecting much. I almost fell out of my chair when I read it.

Oh, I love him. I really, truly do. :)

Then, to top that off, in the same day I recieved another letter. And in that letter was a poem.

That's right, people.

He wrote one for me. It's actually really good, and completely adorable. I wish I could share it with you, but there are just some things a girl has to keep for herself. :)

But I'll tell you this: It was crazy wonderful. =D

5 comments:

  1. I tried to comment on your picture, but I can't remember my photobucket password. That's the problem with the easy "remember this password" option; it makes you not remember.

    Anyway, what I said was, "AWE! I love this!!"

    Haha... and now you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawwwwww that's so cute! i'd feel so loved too if that happened to me :} you got yourself a keeper !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you completely. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute :). I guess I take my guys sweet myspace and facebook comments for granted sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you Carrie. Unexpected "surprises" are the best ... and you were in need of one! Just when you feel the most lonely -- the universe unfolds just a little -- to let some love flow in. Enjoy Girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.