Monday, June 15, 2009

Chocolate.

While shopping over the weekend I found this little gem. It's Chocolate: From the Cake Mix Doctor, by Anne Byrn. This woman is a genius, taking the ordinary cake mix and turning it into a work of culinary art.

Every single recipe sounds absolutely delicious, and all of them are loaded with chocolate. It's perfect for the girl with the chocoholic boyfriend...

I can't wait to try them all out. I think it'll be a trip to the grocery for me tonight...or maybe tomorrow. I'll let you know how my cooking exploits go. (I'm notorious for making huge messes in the kitchen. For an example, click here. And please ignore the dorky uppercase/lowercase title. I was a silly little carrot, and very new to blogging.)

Hm...maybe I could start a "Fridays in the Kitchen" series of posts?

4 comments:

  1. Not so perfect for the girl who herself is a chocoholic and on a diet LOL!!!

    I would love to see your adventures in cooking the chocolatey treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww i wanna try too!!! it sounds kinda fun now that i think about it ! :} i should check out the book sometime

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I have a chocoholic husband AND brother. Also, most Fridays I have nothing to do... And, I do love baking...


    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I like the thought. :)

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.