Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ups and downs...and way downs.


Photobucket

Today has been full of them.

I got up at 8, after having stayed up until nearly 4am studying for my history final. The fact that I had to wake up that early clearly classifies as a down.

However, I have an amazing roomate that has the same history class as I do, and our study session this morning helped me tremendously! Another up...

I ran into a professor of mine on my way to the final, who told me I could stop by and find out how I did on his exam. This was an up. I've been anxious.

On the way to his office, I made an enormous fool of myself by falling down some stairs (we've reached the wayyyy down) and twisting my ankle. It hurts.

I fell outside. It was raining. I'm drenched. I had to go pick up my score while drenched. I am now at work, still drenched. (Need I say it?)

But my score was an A! This means my average for the class isn't the C I was dreading, but a B! I'm rather proud of myself. And he said I'd done, and I quote, "excellent work." =D

I really don't know what to say about all of this other than my ankle hurts and I have an A sitting on my desk...Oh my.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the way life goes ... it keeps us on our toes. And the good thing is that once you're down, there's no where to go but UP! Hope you have more ups than downs. : )

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.