Monday, May 18, 2009

This weekend:

Friday:

[1] Girl's night out, which means mexican food!!! ...and good company. :)

[2] Movies with Courtney and Ryan:

Photobucket
(recommended, 4 carrots out of 5!)


Saturday:

[1] Unpacking my stuff from the dorm. My house is still in shambles...but slowly improving. (Note to self: be more organized next semseter...)

[2] Movies with Raina and Jon Fore:

Photobucket
(recommended with 3 carrots out of 5.)
[the book was ten times better. if you haven't read it, do so immediately.]


[3] Commandeering a truck: While Jon, who was nice enough to drive, stepped out of the truck, Raina and I decided to pull a lovely little prank and drive away. It was great fun. We all laughed about it. It's great to have friends who won't prosecute when you steal their automotive. :)

Sunday:

Kyle called. Even though I had a rather great weekend...hearing from him is always the highlight of my week. It takes all the cake in the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.