Monday, May 11, 2009

This weekend:


1) Mother's Day was nice. =]
2) I started the gargantuan task of unpacking.
3) Movies with Courtney and Ryan on Saturday...=]
4) Kyle called Sunday!
It's more than amazing to get to hear his voice.
Only 93 more days until I see him again...
5) I worked on my scrapbook. (Finally.)
6) I made plans.
7) I kept a secret.
8) I loaded up on much needed sleep.
9) I drove a little bit too fast...
10) I got my final grades.
(Let's hear it for three As and two Bs! Woo!)

All in all, not a bad list.
=D

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding?? Great marks and a fantastic list for the weekend. Puff out that chest a little more and be proud. First year is the hardest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great weekend! good job on your grades!

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.