Friday, May 8, 2009

Ten things that made my day:


1) LAST DAY OF FRESHMAN YEAR!
2) My perfect score on my history final.
(Staying up till 3:30am was totally worth it.)
3) My black denim jeans.
4) My newest follower!
(Lovely to 'meet' you, Ivy. =])
5) Re-reading Kyle's letter from yesterday.
6) Getting to leave work an hour early! Woo!
7) Knowing I can sleep in tomorrow.
8) The wonderful sunshine...haven't saw it in a while.
9) Feeling rebellious. Tonight should be fun...
10) Knowing that Sunday and my next phone call from Kyle is only two days away. =D

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks, you're a sweetheart! oh and don't worry, I have another year and a half of school plus grad school :)

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.