Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh my goodness...

There are only four more days of my freshman year! Where on earth did it go? I don't remember that much time passing! I only have four more finals, and it's officially over. At least until next semester...and then it's back to the drugery (which I thoroughly enjoy) of writing papers and taking notes. If the next 102 days pass as quickly I'll be in good shape.

On another topic, I recieved another letter from Kyle today at work. =] He's just too sweet for words. I love that boy; I really truly do, and more with each passing day. I can't wait for August when I can see him again...

According to what he said on the phone last night (my third call in 43 days) he writes home more than anyone else there, and recieves far more mail as well. I don't doubt it a bit. His letters have been an average of 5 or 6 pages a piece, and we recieve 3-4 a week. I write him at least once a day (sometimes more) and his family sends something at least once a week. It's a wonder he isn't overwhelmed by it all.

It's such a wonderful feeling: getting to hear his voice. I'd much rather be there with him, but hey, I'll take what I can get and treasure it. He says he lives from Sunday to Sunday for free time and phone calls...but I wonder if he realizes that I do as well...

telephone Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.