Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Inspiration:

(I found this on Adele's blog: "poptart." If you haven't been there yet, pop on over. It makes my day.)
"I believe in pink. I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."
- Audrey Hepburn


I was inspired:

I believe that there's a new adventure around every corner, that we make our own magic every day. I believe that miracles happen when you least expect them. I believe that hope can carry us through the worst things. I believe in the healing powers of ice cream. I believe that loving yourself will make other people fall in love with you too. I believe in the potential and beauty of human beings. I believe that true love really does conquer evil every time, because there really isn't any other way.

So what do you believe in?

2 comments:

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.