Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm in love with the boy...


"And even if we have to run away,
I'm gonna marry that boy some day..."


I'll run away on a one-way ticket,
because I will be going home.
With fingers laced together and hearts intertwined,
we can conquer the world.
And maybe I'm a fool...
a "hopeless romantic."
But at least I'll be a fool in love
and not a fool without it.

(Or at least that's what I'd like to think.
I hate that I'm more practical than I pretend.
Then again...
you never know.)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS.

    It's so how I feel. Wow. You are officially amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you so much. =]

    You're not so bad yourself, though.
    I love your poems.
    (At least the ones I can read...
    I should really learn Finnish...
    and a few other languages.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, wow, it's how i feel too haha
    "we are all fools in love" -jane austen

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and i love the last 2 lines:
    But at least I'll be a fool in love
    and not a fool without it.
    its great

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.