Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hectic:

That's how I would describe my morning so far. And it isn't a bad thing. I like the feeling of being productive. :)

I went upstairs last night and sat down on my bed to read a book. It was a little before 6pm. The next thing I remember I was waking up at 7 this morning. Tally that up and you'll see that I had around 13 hours of sleep. It was heavenly...except that I didn't get anything done.

So today I have:

-emailed the director of the honors program.
-called the high school to arrange a time to pick up a copy of my trascript. It took over half an hour to get through. The phone lines there are altoghether too busy...
-done the rare mountain of filing that awaited me this morning.
-set up a time to discuss Kyle's homecoming party with his family.
-made plans to pick up my portfolio for the semester from my professor.

And I still have to:

-pick up the portfolio.
-go birthday shopping for Christina's darling baby, Isaiah. It's his first birthday. :)
-go to the high school to get my transcript.
-go to his birthday party.
-remind Mom to get me a copy of her taxes for my FAFSA verification.

And tomorrow there's:

-work.
-party planning.

Eventually I'll get around to:

-planning the Myrtle Beach trip with Kylie for this July.
-finish unpacking.
-go shopping for party invitations.
-arrange the Mary Kay party that's happening next month.
-sleep some more.

2 comments:

  1. Sleep is good. My record since we've been out of school is 16 hours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I'll have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.