Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Feeling pretty good because:

1) I went hard-core shopping yesterday, and I don't regret it.
2) I have a beautiful, new, 50s style dress to wear when I go to see Kyle this summer.
3) Pay-day is tomorrow.
4) It's Anita's birthday at the office...FREE DONUTS!
5) I had a creative spark yesterday and wrote a huge amount of poetry.
6) It's only 92(?) more days until I see Kyle, and only 4 until he can call me again. =)
7) I have a radio in my office.
8) I have plans Friday AND Sunday.
9) It's only 10:14am and I'm already smiling and twirling around my office.
10) I can't wait to see what happens today.

1 comment:

  1. I love your last comment ... every day will have a gift -- a take away if you pay close attention. That is why I blog at night. I try to end my day answering the question, what is my take away from my day. I discuss this with myself and even argue. Sometimes it feels as though nothing much has occurred. Then I get disgusted and think, if the day was worth living, there must be something I can appreciate, learn, relish. Every day is a mini adventure, full of surprises. Some good. Some not so good. : )

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.