Monday, May 18, 2009

clouds are pushed from you to me

Photobucket


clouds are pushed from you to me
on a gentian sky –
flower’s petals crushed and bleeding forming art.
coupled and pertinent: We are connected.
even across the insurmountable distance,
mastering odds and meeting the challenge
set by fate. (it set Us too.)
as i write, it is written.
i transcribe what We have done a thousand times before
on time’s returning wheel.
We are one, and one tale
too pure to be abandoned.


I think I must be on a poetry kick...hoorah!
feedback appreciated.
:)

2 comments:

  1. i like :) and i like your new heading, very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are on a poetry kick ... loving it! And I am sure that Kyle appreciates it too.

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.