Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today's to-do list:

-Eng 301 paper
-Eng 302 readings
-2 take home Philosophy Exams
-take home Philosophy Final
-Math review
-History readings
-Yearbook proofing for Ms. Kash
-Kyle's letter for the day
-start packing for move-out day

If all of these things take about an hour, and I do them all consecutively without stopping for food, then I'll be done by 1:00am. (Classes until 3:15pm.) I don't think it's all going to happen. To be honest, I really don't care. I can only manage so much... The rest is just going to have to wait.

And food is going to take precedence over eveything. I am STARVING!

1 comment:

  1. You are bringing back memories (nightmares) for me! You have the right attitude - do your best and the rest will have to wait -- and you will survive. Hang in there Carrie.

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.