Tuesday, April 21, 2009

sometimes...

Just sometimes, I feel like I'm working backwards.

I came to college to learn and instead I end up questioning everything. It's just a little bit reversed from what I expected. It's not neccessarily a bad thing. It just leaves me really out of the loop. They bring us into this place as trusting little freshmen, and spit us out at the end of the year as skeptics: unlikely to accept anything with out quite a good deal of knowledge to back it up...even if it's a belief we've held all our lives.

3 comments:

  1. No freaking kidding.
    I told my Grandma yesterday that I was questioning my religious beliefs.


    Not a good idea.
    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.

    Probably shouldn't have done that... What on earth were you thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally understand! i'm a junior in college and sometimes i find it tough to stand on my own 2 feet with what i've always known to be true. freshman year was like a bombardment of that though, so i can relate

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.