Monday, March 9, 2009

Running Out

I'm running out of replacement bags for the shredder, out of Milk Duds, out of Puffs tissues, out of time until my lunch break (thank God), out of days until I turn 19, out of time for friends, and last and far from least: I'm running out of time with Kyle. I'm down to two weeks today. I'm scared. I'm excited. I'm ready. I'm not. I'm worried sick. I'm more proud than I thought possible.

I want this all to go well. I want to be strong and supportive. I want to cry...

What do I do? I'd like to scream that question to the heavens right about now. Quick answer here is nothing. There is nothing to do but let go when I run out of time, to get new bags when I use up the last one, and to go to lunch when the next fifteen minutes are up. Hopefully things will turn out for the best.

2 comments:

  1. You have the right attitude -- let go of that over which you have no control. Have faith that the universe is unfolding as it should ... ; )

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.