Friday, February 27, 2009

Hooray for As!


Photobucket




I would just like to take a moment to recognize myself for accomplishing something I'd thought impossible:

I've had perfect scored on my last two exams, an A- on the one before them, and good feedback on every paper I've submitted. The truly astonishing thing, however, is that the perfect scores came on my Math and History exams, the two subjects I am probably the worst in.

Hoorah for me! (And while, yes, I am bragging a bit.  I feel pretty justified. =])

It's wierd, I know, but I do still feel as proud of these insignificant little scores now as I did when I was a kid. Maybe it's because school is one of the few things I'm good actually at...

1 comment:

  1. Carrie - I forgot to congratulate you on your nifty new header! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Each comment you leave donates one smile to my day.
Thanks so much for letting me know what you think.